Steve is going on a mission!! We drove up to Liberty Wednesday night to celebrate with Sven. We arrived and he could not be more anxious and excited. We waited until his friends arrived and then the much awaited letter was opened! As soon as he read he was going to Mexico, Mexico City South, he jumped up and down and screamed, "I LOVE MEXICO!" HAHAHHA. That is totally Steven. Not one person guessed Mexico...quite the shock. He is going to speak Spanish...NUTS! He heads into the MTC on July 5th. He has 4 months to prepare and get all of his last minute trips in. Lucky duck.
 |
| Sven has already been a great missionary, 3 of his friends are converts. |
 |
| Arriba! Arriba! |
 |
| The family minus Tyson. |
I had some friends from school over at our apartment on Friday. I am in charge of the activities within our cohort and I felt like it would be good for us to get out of the school atmosphere and relax with one another. We played games and just laughed together. Our neighbors below us strongly dislike us. We got multiple knocks from their ceiling telling us that we were being too loud. That'll ruin a party real quick. The ridiculous thing is that it was 8:30 on a Friday night. I understand if it was midnight on a weekday. Oh well. We are moving soon....Halleluah!!
 |
| Suzette is the best! |
 |
| I told them to act like they like each other. Ha. |
Skiing on Saturday was marvelous. Snowbird had a sweet powder day. It was our first REAL powder day this winter, how sad is that! I was able to meet up with a great friend that I had not seen in 5 years! Hailey was an old roommate before I left on my mission. Facebook has kept us connected throughout the years, thank goodness. I cannot find many girls that ski. It was awesome to be up there with her. She showed us some sweet spots that J and I did not know about. Thanks Hailey!!
Bakers have a tradition to celebrate each other's birthdays by having a birthday dinner at the house. We made our way up to Liberty on Sunday to celebrate my birthday. Cindy made amazing souvlaki shishkabobs and yummy salad! Instead of birthday cake, she made me a delicious fruit salad! YUM! Ricky and Becky got me a sweet new jacket, i love the color! Thank you Cindy and Ricky!
 |
| Apparently smiling is taboo in a pic... |
 |
| Pictionary! |
School on Mondays seem to drag on, however today I was blessed with multiple pictures of my cute nieces that are living in Georgia, Sami and Emma. We do not get to see them much so it is always a fun surprise to receive picture texts. I showed everyone in my class how cute they are. One particular pic was a true gem. I love Sami!!
 |
| She colored her sister...HAHAHAHAHA |
Steven is so funny. I loved the video you posted on Facebook! "I love Mexico!" Todd and I were both laughing. Love it! We miss you guys! Wish we could of gone to Targhee with everyone
ReplyDelete