Saturday morning we got up early and made our trek up to Snowbasin. We have only skiied there twice this year, but Jason is like a kid in a candy shop when we are up there. He loves Snowbasin, mostly because he knows the mountain so well. The weather was amazing on Saturday, spring skiing!
After Snowbasin, we made our way up to Logan for Rick and Josie's wedding reception. They dated back when we were dating, but Josie went on to serve the Lord on a mission. She got back in December and they got HITCHEd!! It was awesome to be able to celebrate with them. We are excited they are down here in Provo, we are going to get together and catch up. I can't wait!
![]() |
| Post-it notes, love the idea. |
| So cute. |
We went out to eat with the Dove's to Cafe Sabor. Take me back to my roots;) It was a really nice evening to spend with Jake and Heather. We got talking about marriage and how grateful we are for it. It is wonderful to have your best friend to enjoy life with! What is not to love?? We are grateful for the Dove's, Morby's, and Wadman's. All of the guys got married and us girls are lucky to have each other...instant friends. It's a great blessing. Thanks Dove's for the great evening.
After church on Sunday, we had a fun game night with the Lively's and Ferrin's. We get together and laugh our heads off. They are among the many people that we are grateful for. Love them!
This past week, Jason and I talked about how grateful we are for where we are at in our lives. We are both happy, healthy, successful in our endeavors, and loving being married. I could not be happier. I know we are blessed and I know that we will look back on this time of our lives and be grateful for the experiences. Love life.


We are grateful for you guys too! We have a pretty good thing going on. I am happy for you guys and hope you figure out where to live soon.
ReplyDelete