![]() |
| Comfort food... |
Overall, I love my classes but 19.5 credits in one semester has been difficult! I will be overjoyed when this semester is over, because that means NO MORE STATS!!! I love the teacher, but he is grueling. Wish me luck for the next few weeks! "I've got this." :)
Because we had so much to do in school this week, that meant no skiing on Saturday. BUMMER! But, Cindy and Sven came down and took Ang, J, and I out for breakfast at Magleby's. Thanks Cindy! As they were leaving, Cindy discovered she left the lights on and wore down the battery. Luckily, we had not left yet. In Ang's words, "It wouldn't be a Baker outing without something happening!" So true. ;)
The long awaited HUNGER GAMES came out this week. I am in charge of the activities for the MSW program and I put together a little movie outing. It was fun to see friends outside of class. J and I did not love the Hunger Games, it was pretty violent. I think the books are better, but that is how it usually is for me. Here are a few shots from the crew.
Just in case there was a line, J and I got there an hour early. J was convinced there was not going to be a line. You can tell by his face, he was not too happy about it. So, we wasted time taking pictures of ourselves.
I am on a new food crave, I LOVE QUINOA! I made two different recipes this week using it. Curried chicken quinoa with peas and BBQ quinoa salad. YUM! Pinterest is blessing my food palate. :)
I am hoping this next week is better than the last. One bonus to this upcoming week is that my sweets/dessert abstinence ends on Thursday!! I have not indulged in sweets since January 12th and I am excited to eat a brownie again. I can just taste it now:)






No comments:
Post a Comment