Sunday, March 18

Cabin Fever!

This past weekend we drove up to Driggs, ID to hang out with some of our good friends from Logan. Everyone else (in the world) is on Spring Break (but BYU), so we made a quick trip over the weekend to celebrate their time off. Colter was able to get this great cabin through his dad's friend, we stayed for free!!! Jason grew up in Liberty, it is just east of Ogden. He grew up with some great guy friends; Jake, Colter, and Brad. They have remained close throughout the years, which is lucky for us women. We have been lucky to be married to great men with great friends.
The cabin had great decorations. 

The game of Tetris in the trunk...

On our way!
We headed up with the Dove's, Morby's, and Knightons. It was our first time meeting Claire and Dave. We laughed like it was our "first date." There was a lot of talk about us meeting..."You will really like them. YOu guys need to meet them." Dove's and Morby's were right, we loved them! Dave and Claire are easy going and have contagious personalities. It was great to have them up there with us.
We left Logan Friday morning and made our way through Idaho to Driggs. We stopped in Idaho Falls for some food at the Firehouse Restaraunt. The boys wanted to go there for the NCAA bball games. Us girls are not stupid. ;) The cabin we stayed at was awesome, it sleeps over 20 people. THey have a hot tub, ping pong, pool, and all sorts of great activities. We quickly got settled and started on the weekend of games!!
Bummer, it's blurry.
Doves, Morbys, and Knightons hang out and play games together a lot. You can tell that they have their habits and routine down. The Bakers were just trying to get the hang of it:) HA! I have come to realize that I lack strategy skills, whereas Jason is full of them! He won a lot. I am just there to enjoy the company, which I did. Dave brought his Wii up and we played Just Dance. Lessons learned: Girls are better than boys...except, Dave. Ha ha.
Liars dice, I was the first one out. HA!

Work it, Dove's! 




Dave got sidetracked with his Nintendo.  
The weekend was full of a lot of REALLY great food, a ton of laughs, and lots of gas;)
I think it is wonderful to come together as friends and continue to grow closer together and learn more about each other. I have known Colie and Heather for over a year now and it has been great to continue to learn more about them.
Thanks Morby's for the fun weekend.
The boys. 


the crew. 

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure we keep missing out on all this fun! And not liking it :) gets me looking more and more forward to june

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Heather and I thought I should tell you that I found your blog through Teri's and I stock you:) I'm glad you got to meet Claire and Dave, I love them! oh also I got your comment on fb and no we are not engaged.. just having fun dating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather- what's your blog address? I want to read about your life too!

    ReplyDelete