Saturday, February 4

As of Late...

Lately, our life has consisted of one thing... SCHOOL.

Seems to be my best friends as of late...

My lover focusing...


My days are full of running from one thing to the next, i.e. class, therapy sessions with my client, working out, temple, library, assignments, etc. I look forward to the weekend for two reasons; 1) I get to spend time with my husband 2) I get to relax from the grind. I love studying social work at BYU, however I never anticipated all of the hard work. I could NOT be happier with where I am at in my life! J runs from his internship back to school. We are pretty lucky in our life that we can just focus on school. We do not have to work, which is a relief. Although, it is a lot easier to procrastinate. HA! 

We got to see some great friends today, since we have moved out of Logan, we do not get to be with our friends as much. The Morby's were in town and were kind enough to call us up! We met up for some lunch and headed back to our place for Mexican train. Even if it was for a few hours, it was nice to catch up with them. Thanks Colie and Colter for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have a blog! Now I can stalk you even more! Yay!!! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Now maybe I can know what is going on with you guys since we never get to see you guys that much anymore! Already looking forward to our friends trip :)

    ReplyDelete