Today in sacrament meeting, we were reminded of the importance of cleaving unto our spouses and leaving all other things behind that could interfere with that relationship. As I sat there thinking about my relationship with my husband, I could not help but be grateful for who Jason is and how he conducts his life.
I am lucky that I have a man that is worthy to hold the priesthood. I know how important it is to have that power in our home and I am grateful that I can rely on Jason to live the standards of the gospel so that he is always worthy of that blessing.
I am lucky that I married my best friend. Some couples find that they have to sacrifice/compromise their interests in order to be with one another. Jason and I love to do everything together. We both love to ski, bike, camp, hike, be active in any and all sports, and most importantly, just be together. He makes me laugh so hard and for that reason, I am lucky.
I am lucky that he is as dedicated and devoted to the goals we set, as I am. We have made spiritual goals for ourselves and I know that he will help us reach those. I am grateful for his testimony.
I am lucky that I have a man that loves his family. He makes an effort to spend quality time with both of our families because they are important to him. I know that our future family will be just as important, for that, I am lucky.
I am lucky that I have a man that is driven and ambitious. He works hard every summer so that we can have a comfortable lifestyle. I appreciate his sacrifice and hard work on our behalf.
I am lucky that I have a husband that puts up with my emotional roller coaster. He is a great listener and is willing to listen to me vent.
I love my husband and thank the Lord that I was able to marry such a great man!
No comments:
Post a Comment