Wednesday, May 15

Jason's 26th!

Jason is officially 26! We are officially getting old...ha. J does not care to celebrate too much for his birthday, but I love to celebrate him. So, maybe more of the celebrating is done to show him that I love him and I am grateful for him- that is the best way I know how.

If J could do anything on his birthday, it would be skiing, but the snow is usually pretty crappy at that time of year. But, we headed up to Snowbasin the Saturday before expecting it to be Spring skiing. It was far from that. It was freezing cold!! We skied most of the day and decided that was our last day of the season. We can now move on to waterskiing and road biking! Hallelujah.



On Tuesday, we headed to a spontaneous Jazz game. It was a fun night, just the two of us. I do not even remember if they won, probably not knowing their season this year. But, we had fun. 


We also headed up to the Baker's for J's birthday dinner. It was a low key birthday, but also nice to celebrate J. I am pretty lucky to get to celebrate him every day of the year. He is a great man. He works hard and makes me laugh even harder. Here's to another year. Love you, J-Bake!


New running shoes. Gettin' ready for the half marathon!


Cupcakes instead of a massive cake! 





No comments:

Post a Comment