I was on the fence about walking at the convocation, but I am so glad that I did. I LOVED taking part in it because I did not walk for my undergrad. It was a good time for me to find closure. It brought tears to my eyes. I accomplished the goal that I had always set in my life- I got a Masters in Social Work. How cool!
The next weekend, J graduated!! I am so glad he walked, he did not want to at first. I am so proud of him sticking to his goals and finishing his undergrad. I cried seeing him, I am one proud wifey! I can only imaging how I will be for my kids. I will be ridiculous. I am embracing it.
Ricky and Cindy came up and we ate at Cafe Sabor. Oh, the good ole days.
![]() |
| He's done AND ridiculously good looking. |








Congrats you two that is really awesome! I always have people ask me if it is worth it to sit though all of graduation to walk and I always say yes, I really makes the whole thing final and it is an amazing feeling of accomplishment! Im glad your family was able to come out to support you!
ReplyDelete