Sunday, January 6

Thanksgiving 2012

Yes, I know Thanksgiving was awhile ago. I have been slacking on my blog. Mostly because I have been busy....aka, I haven't made it a priority, like I should:) But, I am back with a vengance. Bring it on, 2013!

Thanksgiving was wonderful! We were in Colorado for the week and got to spend a lot of family time with the Ravsten's. J and I skiied at Copper Mountain the weekend before Thanksgiving and stayed at the mini-me. It was really nice to be together and just get away from the stress of daily life. They were doing a sweet free demo day (which NEVER happens) so, J and I got to demo some sweet skis. I tried some fatter skis and I was hooked, hence my Christmas present this year. (Mostly J's idea).

The rest of the time was spent in Parker with my parents and Christian, Sheener, and their kids. Chase & Mandi were not able to come out for the break, it's too expensive to fly out. We missed them dearly! During the Thanksgiving break, we relaxed a ton, ate delicious food, laughed a lot, and just spent some quality time together. Just what I needed.



  
Brought everything we own: road bikes, golf clubs, skis, etc. 




Beautiful Colorado.

Men golfing, me tagging along. 1st time on a golf course.







Classic Christian pose- his hand on Sheener's butt.

more golf.

You can tell she's done this before. how cute. her ipad and pedi.



Girls day while the boys went shooting.

Until next time, Colorado.





No comments:

Post a Comment