Sunday, November 11

Ang's Wedding Day

As you can tell, I am catching up for lost time. I have been in over my head with schoolwork. I only have ONE more semester of my grad program and I will be done with school FOREVER!!!!!

Ang and Spencer got married in August and it was a beautiful day. They had their reception at Snowbasin. They had it outside with a beautiful view. They had great food, candy bar, photo booth, and live music. J was the DJ. HA! He didn't want to dance.

At the Blackham's bridal shower



Doing her makeup on the street. We're adaptable.







Matchy, matchy.



Mr. & Mrs. Blackham


Beautiful dress! Super cheap too.

Tyson being a goof, as usual:)


Spencer's family

Arby's on the way to the reception!


Candy bar!





Our photo booth shots...J looks great!

They are officially hitched! Yay for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment