Sunday, November 11

MSW Turkey Bowl

I am in charge of planning the activities for the MSW program down at BYU. Mostly, I signed up for this job to plan graduation, but I get the "opportunity" to plan all of the other activities before Graduation, i.e. turkey bowl, Christmas party, potlucks, etc. It is actually a lot of work. A lot more than I was anticipating!!

Yesterday, we had our annual MSW Turkey Bowl. The 1st years against the 2nd years!  It was a tie...aka WE won. :)

It was a blast. We played in a foot of snow, we were cold by then, but still had a great time. Afterwards, some of us headed over to JDawgs. This was my first experience....yes, I enjoyed it. But, I don't know why there is so much hype around a hot dog....kind of weird:)

Yes, we drove an hour on snowed-over I-15. We are devoted.

The group.

Our "Baker" jerseys. His little league days.





No comments:

Post a Comment