Sunday, November 11

Halloween....Rastafari!

Halloween was fun this year! We had two parties planned. The first party was with our friends, Brooke and Adam. They just had the sweetest little boy, Race. It is crazy to think that Brooke is now officially a mom. We have known each other awhile...undergrad, missions, marriage, and now babies!! Brooke, you and Adam are great people and make FABULOUS parents! Our first costume was a BUST!! No one could tell who we were, so J wanted to switch it up.

On Halloween night, we went to another friend's party dressed as.......JAMAICAN Bobsled team from Cool Runnings. I was Sanka and J was Dareese. We painted our faces and all. It was great. J loved it!

Here are a few pics of us....






A few nights before Halloween, we had some friends over to carve pumpkins and watch a movie. We started watching, "Insidious" but, I was too freaked out so, we turned it off! Recommendation: do NOT watch that freaky movie. It's about a boy that is possessed by an evil spirit. SICK! 
Billy!



That's Ellie's freehand work! Pretty legit.





Bakers have a tradition around Halloween of doing a Halloween dinner called the "Haunted House Cafe." Luckily, we didn't have to travel far. It was at our humble abode this year. The items on the menu are: skeleton bones, owl's eyes, pig's brain, etc. You get the idea. 



I am not the biggest fan of Halloween. I would be fine if it came and went without me knowing. J and I decided that Halloween will probably be more fun when we have little ones running around. Whenever that is....

1 comment:

  1. I like your Jamacain bobsled team idea. Fun parties. I am the same, never been a fan of the scary halloween stuff. And yes, halloween is much more fun when you have a kiddo to dress up and eat candy with. Every holiday has been officially more fun with Spencer around.

    ReplyDelete