Sunday, January 6

2012...

2012 was a year of goal-setting. At the beginning of last year, I wrote down a few goals that I wanted to achieve throughout the year. The majority of the goals were focused on the physical aspect of my life.
This year, we were able to accomplish...
1) I did the Rockwell Relay road bike race with wonderful women. 13th overall- not bad! THE most fun I have had since my wedding day!!
2) 1st in my age division at the Jordanelle Triathlon, 6th overall. I am mostly proud of my dedication in teaching myself how to swim, that was my best event. I swam a half mile in open water in 14 minutes...
3) Finished under 2 hours (that was my goal) in my FIRST ever Top of Utah half marathon. (I hate running, but loved this!)
4) Watch my husband kill it in his first off-road triathlon...Xterra. He got 2nd in his age division. What a stud!

5) Jason hit his goal of 400 sales. Go out what a bang!!
6) Loving my 2 internships and what I am studying!
7) Celebrating 2 years of marriage!!!

8) Making new friendships and memories with great people.
Blasdell's & LeMmon's

Dove's, Knighton's, Morby's

Ferrin's & Lively's

Bear Lake trip with the Liberty crew

Jackson Hole with Kunz's & Gilbert's
9) The best part of the year were the many fun, family trips (LP, Targhee, Zions, etc.)!

2012 has been great for us. We both look back on the year with joy and gratitude for all that we have been able to accomplish. I feel that it was worth noting:) 2013 will be another year of accomplishments. We both graduate in the Spring (HOORAY), find jobs, buy a house, and a dog. The list is endless...We are blessed to have so many great people supporting us and that we are able to surround ourselves with. Bring it on, 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment