It has been quite awhile since I have sat down and wrote on our blog. Life has been busy and fun this past few months.
We
just got back from a Ravsten family Powell trip. This is the vacation i
look forward to every year. I count down the days until we leave and I
dread the trip back home knowing it will be another year until I am in
my "paradise."
This year was amazing, as always! Of course, the
early mornings were full of sweet ski runs, we wakeboarded and surfed
during the day, caught some vitamin-D, did an obstacle course, hit
another ski run at night, and ate delicious food all week. What is
better than that? Nothing. :)
I took about 500+ pics. I cannot even phathom putting those all up. Here are a few of our favorite shots.
I
took a 1000 (obviously an exaggeration) pics of all of us waterskiing,
but I did not want to go through them all and figure out which ones are
best. Moral of the story: we got some sweet shots!
 |
| Look at those blue eyes. |
 |
| Travis and Bridget. Cute! |
 |
| Sheener and the kiddos. |
 |
| Mandi is doing a backflip off the houseboat! Wahoo! |
 |
| Sheener and Sami. The ipad was a lifesaver for the kids! |
 |
| Alexa and Christian |
 |
| Carter helping Papa |
 |
| Sunset |
 |
| Mandi surfing! |
 |
| BFF's hula hooping |
 |
| Chase's ridiculous hat... |
 |
| Good Job, Bridget! |
 |
| Us being us |
 |
| Hahahah |
 |
| Christian skiing |
 |
| Chase skiing |
 |
| My new favorite boat + my favorite place= paradise. |
 |
| Carter LOVES his Papa! |
 |
| Alexa: "I think I slapped my cheeks kind of hard." |
 |
| Christian's backflip |
 |
| J-Bake's backflip on the wakeboard... |
 |
| Jason and Annika's sand castle |
 |
| Sami riding the surf board with Chase |
 |
| Carter loves him. He is going to be a great dad!!! |
 |
| The crew waiting to ski... |
 |
| Buddies. "Smile Carter!" |
 |
| Bahahahahha |
 |
| Sweetest little Emma |
 |
| Sheener is a great mom! |
 |
| Daddy and his girl, Sami. |
 |
| Obstacle course: Trav in the hula hoop |
 |
| Mom got pulled over...hahaha |
 |
| Obstacle course: Trav made it thru the hoop off the houseboat. |
 |
| J "fishing" with the kiddos |
 |
| Girlies tubing |
 |
| He was perfectly content right here in the sink |
 |
| The crew doing backflips off the boat |
| | | | |
| On our way into the marina. |
Oh!! Thank you so much for posting those pictures!! I will be revisiting them over and over. We miss you!
ReplyDelete