Monday, July 23

Ladies Pamperfest!

Look at that rain. Ann is our MVP of the day.


We are crossing the finish line as a team!
She is sopping wet.
Hailey is off in the rain!



Me flagging down Teri at the exchange.
And, I am off. Ready to tackle Trappers Loop!
Hailey getting psyched.


Stretching in the car. I could never do that.
Also known as: Mary's Nightmare!
Ann "carbo loading" with her ONE pancake:)
      
This is one of my favorites! Best friends;)



  I completed my first bike race last weekend!! It was a blast, probably one of my favorite days! I couldn't have been happier. I did it with Jason's mom's friends; Teri Zenger, Ann Gilbert, and Hailey Zenger! We did the Ladies Pamperfest, which is part of the Rockwell Relay. Teri and Ann did it last year with two other friends, but Hailey and I were "cool" enough to get the invite this year! I biked most of the hills. eek! But, I did better than the goals I set for myself, which I was pleased with. It was crazy hot the first part of the morning and than a monsoon came and hit as soon as Ann got on her bike. She was a trooper biking through crap. Yes, I took pictures. They still make me laugh. All in all, we beat their time last year by 17 minutes, not bad! What a great day! None of my pictures are in order. This blog website is annoying me right now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment