Mike Bartlett is a friend of mine that is in the MSW program with me. His lovely wife, Suzette, had asked me to help in putting together a surprise party for him. He is turning 26 this year! Happy Bday to you, Mike! We always try to conquer up some excuse for all of us MSWers to get together. This was a great excuse!!
Mike's face was priceless; he just stared at us with his hands in his pockets. HAHA!
It was great to see everyone at his party! See you all in July!!
 |
| dental floss!!!! |
 |
| Haha, go suzette! |
 |
| the crew hiding in the bushes. |
 |
| Suzette was practicing. |
 |
| this was his reaction. |
 |
| really. |
 |
| friends. |
 |
| Dr. "Shafes" |
 |
| Todd is cheesing it. |
 |
| It was freezing. |
 |
Norwegian Tradition. I love Rosey. |
I'm flattered that you think I'm a mere 26. Or offended.
ReplyDelete