Saturday, April 28

Semester Break: Colorado

After I finished finals, I needed a break. We were supposed to go to California for a few days to see Jason's side of the family and ride some roller coasters, but J had too much school and couldn't get away. Knowing he would be in his books during my time off, I went home to Colorado to spend a few days with my family! I flew out of Provo (which I love) Wednesday morning and flew back Sunday night. My first item of business in Colorado was...CHIPOTLE! I love that place. I know we have it here in SLC, but i never think to go there. It's a tradition in CO to go to Chipotle. YUM.
Barbacoa Rice Bowl.
My mom and I went over to watch the girlies do their swim lessons. So cute! They are doing so well with their backstroke and front crawl. They are even practicing flip turns- I cannot even do that. 







We met up for dinner that night at Firehouse Subs. My mom got Annika and Alexa CTR rings and Annika accidentally threw hers away. Look at how devoted Sheener is. She is a great example of selflessness. 



Another item of business- getting our toes done. I NEVER do this on my own. So, it is always nice to go home and enjoy being pampered for a little bit:) 

Annika had a soccer game, I wanted to go and support. It was pretty hilarious to watch. They just follow each other around, chasing the ball. So cute!

My mom is interested in getting a road bike. I had the privilege to "help" her test ride bikes while I was home. AWESOME!! We both road an Orbea and I fell in love; it is a full carbon frame with the top components. I loved it! Anyone want to buy my bike from me?!?! HA! 


Perfect day
Lookin' good, Mom!
We went on a family bike ride on Saturday. Alexa is learning to ride without her training wheels. We took the dog and all headed out. It was fun. 







Carter ridin' behind Sheener! He loved it. 


It is crazy how technology has changed our lives. I remember riding in the car without any sort of instant entertainment. Although, I had my walkman to listen to my CDs. ;) My mom and I took Annika and Alexa with us to Costco and this is what I found in the backseat. 
The Ipod and ipad. They are cute.
Look at my cute dog!! I love Harrison. I miss him. If only we could have a dog. One day....

We hung out some more before I had to leave. See you guys soon in POWELL!!







Look at those eyes
She's so cute. Love my mom!














1 comment:

  1. Your family is so much fun! One weekend when I went to visit Brad your mom took me to get my toes done, I loved it! Your mom is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete