Thursday, September 6

JH: Labor Day

We headed to Jackson Hole for Labor Day this year! We went with the Gilbert's and Kunz's. It was a blast! J got up there a day early to reserve a camp site for us. He slept on the church lawn and got drenched by sprinklers early in the am. I can only imagine the scene- HILARIOUS! He's great.
We camped (it was Bryn's first time!), ate yummy camp food, white water rafted, biked, hiked, saw Tyson's play, shopped a little, and laughed A LOT!

We didn't know Christian and Brynlee. It was fun getting to know them. Ellie and Brandon, of course, are great friends! We are lucky to be a part of their lives.

Tyson did an amazing job in his play Saturday night. He was the drunkard and he played the part SO well! We were dying laughing.

Some things I learned on the trip:
*Gilbert boys, aka Brandon, fart...a lot.
*Ellie is so easy to talk to
*Bryn's family goes down to LP the same time and place as us
*Boys are okay talking about their private parts, but not girls'. HA!
*J is a great help (already knew that)
*White water rafting w/o a guide is the way to do it!
*Spikeball is fun, but I am handicap.
*Plus, much much more

Here are a few shots...











the cliche shot, J didn't want to take it.


Tyson's play. Hilarious!

HA!!

oh, boys.
Tetons
Girls biking/hiking day!




Clearly, I am taller than them:) I'll state the obvious.
We made it to the top!

The view

No comments:

Post a Comment